Thursday, August 25, 2011

Elizabeth in 1st Grade

I still can't get over the fact that I have a first grader - unbelievable!!
Posing with her new backpack!



My big girl all ready for her first day.

I think Ben was pretty excited as well!

We had to get to school pretty early- one of my pta jobs is to set up the "yahoo/boohoo" breakfast for incoming kindergarten parents. My friend, Laura, also was helping so I had to get a picture of our kiddos together.

Elizabeth with the librarian.

Heading to school with all the other first graders.

Elizabeth with her kindergarten teacher- we're ready for a fun year!

Elizabeth and 2 of her friends that she knew in her class.


Ben had to say a quick goodbye to Elizabeth,

and then it's off to work!


After school we met with some friends and our cousins at an ice cream shop down the street.





Everyone said they had a great first day!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad she had a great day!! I love her socks!! =)


Valerie

Sue said...

It's hard to see her sitting at a desk!! It's going too fast for me. I love the picture of B and E at home, such sweet smiles. I'm praying for a great year!

Sue said...

{Not to be all teachery at you _ but don't you mean that's a picture of her 1st grade teacher?}

Allison said...

I can't believe it either!!! It is unbelievable! She looks great and so happy though so let's get on with it!! Bring it first grade!!

jessica said...

I missed these posts somehow! She looks SO adorable in her first day of school outfit! How is it possible that she's already in 1st, it seems unbelievable!!!!!

Unknown said...

it does seem bitter sweet because Elizabeth was kinda the first of a string of wishire babies! she looks beautiful and all grown up! love the banner! and i want to add how nice it is to see a girl wearing a dress the first day of school- a super cute one i might add!

Vanessa said...

i swear i almost cried when i saw the pic of E hugging her bro...

The A Family said...

wow, first grade!! That is hard to believe. I love her, she looks so sweet on the first day of school.