Tom and his siblings, with their parents, John and Carole.
I actually got my camera out when we had dinner at Maria's house. The kids had fun playing games inside,
and out.
Our group, hanging out.
Maria and Craig even had a slip n slide for the kids to play on.
Ben didn't want to play on it ?? but Elizabeth had a great time.
Tom's younger brother, Mark, and his wife Annie recently found out they were having a baby, so we had a little mini baby shower for them.
We also got this fun thing! Not really fun, but exciting for me! :) It's a safe room/tornado shelter! It has worried me for many years that we didn't really have a safe spot to go with the kids when the tornado sirens went off. It took a lot of twisting Tom's arm to get him to agree to get this :), but luckily our county was offering a rebate for half of the cost of shelters, so that helped finish the twisting! We're ready for storm season!! (Now hopefully we just won't ever really need it!)
7 comments:
Wow! Good for you, making a dress from a pattern! Love seeing all of those H kids together. SO crazy how they fit into just a few different "looks" - like they don't all look the same but they look like at least one other sibling. Does that make sense?
I can't believe you got a storm shelter! Wait, I take that back. I can definitely believe you got a shelter. Hope you never have to use it too. You should totally put that in your basement. ;)
The dress is so cute ~ grandma would be proud. And love the shelter. It looks big!!
I agree with all, that dress is SO cute! LOVE IT! Glad one of us is good with the sewing machine! I'm going to be wanting to drive over to your house to use that shelter..maybe I can get you to twist Ryan's arm too! :)
I am impressed. The dress is darling. Makes me want to sew. Grandma would be proud.
I am glad you got the shelter. Odd to see from these parts where we don't need them but makes so much sense to get one there.
Happy sewing!! How much do you charge?
I'm free for you - Amy!! :)
Super cute dress! Elizabeth does look proud to be wearing it! I really like the fabric! What a big family- how fun! and so glad you have peace of mind on the storms.
Oh what fun you have had and I love (I guess) the storm shelter. The dress is great, I wish I had that ability. I finally did my first crafty project for the girls, that post to come soon.
Post a Comment