We got a flier in Elizabeth binder about this festival at the park that is about 2 minutes from our house. It said a "free" event, but when we got there we realized everything fun cost money! We had a good time, though. The kids were enthralled by the police officers on horses.
We also waited in line so the kids could go on this spinning ride.
They loved it as you can tell.
The main reason we went was because one of our favorite kid singers, Eddie Coker, was performing. I know I have posted about him before. The kids are dancing to one of his songs, here.
3 comments:
Yay! So brave of them! LOVE Eddie Coker! Had to have been a good good time!
Don't you love when you get the free festival and need your wallet :) We have had that experience as well. Looks like a great day though!
Fun festival! I love the picture of E and B on the spinning ride, especially the first one! I can't believe they got up on stage, that is impressive!
Post a Comment