Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Friends at the Train




A couple of weekends ago we met our friends at the train ride by the zoo. Our friends used to live in our old neighborhood with us and have since moved about an hour north of us. We don't get to see them too often so it was fun to get to spend some time together.
Elliott is 6 like Elizabeth, she's holding her brother Patton.
We met Elliott when she was about 6 weeks old and Elizabeth was 4 months, the girls have known each other a long time!

Ben had a fun time with all the girls, too.

Elliott's little sister Berkley was there also. They all had a great time together!

Ready to go!We had a great time!



I made another thing I found on pinterest! :) All I did was take dixie cups and for Ben put the numbers to 20, and all the letters lower case and upper case. I made some math problems for Elizabeth to practice. The fun part was to stack it up,


and knock them down!







We did it over and over and over. Hopefully we'll know our math facts and letters really well! :)

5 comments:

jessica said...

Cute pictures on the train! We'll have to do that again. Thanks for the dixie cup idea, it's so fun!

Unknown said...

I just can't believe how big E is getting!! and love the dixie cup idea!

Allison said...

Fun! I want to stack cups now!

Anonymous said...

Oh! I love the train pics! Ours all got erased :-( Thats what happens when you let the kids play with the camera! So fun seeing you guys!

The A Family said...

must pintrest stalk you for the cup idea, how fun!