Here's the class. Ben is in the back row - a red Power Ranger.
He didn't want me taking his picture until he was actually doing something! Ha ha.

Here is is doing the obstacle course.
On to the treasure hunt. Ben spent a lot of time here gathering a lot of treasure.
He played a few more games,


and then I made him stop and pose for a picture.
He's got a ton of loot in there - and interestingly enough almost no candy! Lots of plastic bugs, popper things, and other plastic items. I think he got 2 pieces of candy out of that whole bag.
You can see his missing tooth really well in this picture!
I also had a bit of a scare the other weekend when I watched Cooper and Jackson for Jessica. Jessica went out of town on a girl's weekend and I had the kids for the entire Friday. I put Jackson down to nap and when I got him up his eye was almost swollen shut! The part that scared me the most was when I pulled his eye open I could see that the white of the eye was also extremely swollen! Needless to say we ran out of the house as fast as I possibly could straight to the doctor's office. (If they couldn't have gotten me in right away we would have gone to the ER). You can tell by Ben's inside out shirt and too small of clothes that I just threw everyone in the car - Jackson didn't even have shoes!
This really doesn't do his eye justice. It looked so much worse than this right when he woke up - but like I said the most worrisome part was the white of his eye. The Dr. didn't know what was wrong - she actually brought in 2 other doctors to see the eye and called a pediatric opthomologist, and they all agreed it seemed like some type of trauma or allergic reaction. After we got home to my mom's house (after they had us wait for almost 2 hours to make sure the swelling didn't get worse) I realized that Jackson had been playing in the sand before nap and we had washed his hands and brushed him off, but when I layed him down for nap I think some sand got in his eyes (I remembered later that he had said "my eyes" and rubbed it for a second). But he just rolled over and went straight to sleep so I didn't think it bothered him!
Here is is doing the obstacle course.
4 comments:
The party at Ben's school looked like a lot of fun. He is looking pretty old in these pictures:-(
Did you notice Jackson's shirt in the photo - that sums it up.
So thankful he's ok.
OMG! I would have been freaking out too. I am glad little man is okay. Sue is right his shirt says it all.
The party looked fun though!
HOW SCARY!!! I would have been terrified! Poor baby! I am so glad he is okay!
AHh how scary! I'm glad he was ok!
Post a Comment