Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Disney World - Part 2

I did the 2 posts out of order! Here we are at the start of our vacation on our 6 am flight to Disney World.
Align Center The first place we headed was to the teacups. We are on the "fast" cup. Jessica, Jackson, and Grandma went on the "slow" cup.

As you can tell they LOVED the fast cup!!

Next we headed to the Buzz Lightyear ride.

I thought these pictures they take on the ride were so funny. Here are my dad and I, so serious!

Here are Ben and Cooper, you can hardly see them over their Buzz guns! And lastly Jessica and Jackson. Jackson got scared because at the end of the ride we go through a dark tunnel. He didn't like it very much!




That evening Elizabeth had her appointment at the boutique for her princess makeover. I sure think her before shot is beautiful,

and her after is as well.

The next morning we had our breakfast at the castle. This was the first time the boys got to go so they were pretty excited.

We love coming early for breakfasts into the park. There are no people around so we get some great pictures!

The boys met Cinderella. Jackson wasn't too interested in a picture, but Cooper was!

Ben and Elizabeth got to meet Cinderella, too. I won't post all the pictures of the princess but I loved this one so much that I had to!


The kids all got cupcakes since the trip was a celebration of all of their birthdays.

The boys thought it was pretty cool to see a real - "real" suit of armor.

We discovered the sword in the stone outside of the castle. The kids all took turns seeing if they could remove it.

First up, Ben.


Next, Cooper. He's putting some effort into it!
Shoot- I had the best picture of Jackson that I just deleted. For some reason I can't add pictures into the middle of my posts so imagine a shot sort of like Cooper's picture.


Lastly, Elizabeth. I think she is taking this more like a photo shoot than anything else :)

Elizabeth, the princess, in front of the castle.

Next up was the merry go round. Jackson loved it!

There's Cooper and Grandpa. I think Cooper looks a lot like Ben in this picture.


The boys and Grandpa patiently waiting in line. We had to do a lot more of that this trip and they all did a really great job.

This trash can was so funny. It was a remote control and it would follow people around making jokes. We had to drag the kids away to go see their favorite guy...

Buzz Lightyear!

We had to stop and see the show at the castle- it's the kid's favorite.

The next day we headed to Hollywood Studios. We went to the Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground. It was so fantastic to have a place for the kids to just run around and be free. They spent most of the time having to hold hands and stick right by us, so they had a great time playing.

Here the kids are up at the top of the spiderweb.


They slid down the giant leaf about a million times.


This little slide, too.

We also saw the Beauty and the Beast live show - we didn't get a chance to see this last year, but we loved it this year.

After the show we ran into this toy soldier from Toy Story. I think Elizabeth has a new career ahead of her!

We also met Jake, from one of the Disney shows that the kids love.

Then we had front row seats for the parade.


After the parade we went back to the hotel for an early night. Before bed we played on the beach for a while.

Our gorgeous hotel - The Grand Floridian







Exhausted after a long day.




Ignore me, but I thought the boys were so cute! They we ready for bed and wanted some cuddling before falling asleep.



Here we are, back to the start of Disney Trip Part 1. The kids are hanging out waiting to leave for breakfast at Chef Mickey's.






Grandma with her big boys.


Grandpa with his girl. A huge thank you to mom and dad for making this trip come true! It was one huge memory maker for all of us!!

5 comments:

Allison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allison said...

Yay! The post is up! ;)

First of all, I would NOT want to be on the fast cup. You are crazy! Second, they are serious in Bibbidi Bobbidi land - her hair stayed perfect OVER NIGHT? She must have had to soak in the tub to get all that hairspray out! Third, she looked lovely before and after and everyone looked so happy. Fourth, I think the fact that you and your dad tended to your "guns" during the whole ride is hilarious. But last, my favorite is the pic is the one of you and your two on the beach. Great!

So glad y'all had such a fun time... I know everyone was really looking forward to it! (Well, at least the ones who knew about it!)

Meg said...

Making memories!!! What wonderful extra things you do! Agree with Allison, FABULOUS pic of you three on the beach!

Sue said...

Love all of the pictures. You did such a good job getting all of our fun times. Love the picture of you and the kids on the beach too. And Jackson is a hoot in most of them!

Unknown said...

This looks like so much fun- all the kids seem to be glowing with joy! We are hoping to go next year and the princess makeover will be a must! I just love that. What a fun trip- your kids will be talking about for the rest of their lives!!