Elizabeth woke up Wednesday, April 11th, a 7 year old girl!! She was so excited to open presents from her brother bright and early before school.
She got her first pair of earrings (besides the ones in her ears of course) They were heart rainbows to match her upcoming birthday party.
She also got an alarm clock. She is so excited because she has been ready to start waking up on her own with her own alarm clock. I guess that's what happens when you're 7!
Tom also was a watch dog at Elizabeth's school on her birthday. He spent the entire day at her school, helping out. She LOVED it!
The start of her birthday decorations for her art party on Saturday. I totally copied this from pinterest!
I came up at the end of the school day to bring a birthday cookie to Elizabeth's class.
I still cannot get over that my little baby is 7 years old. She is such a fabulous, funny, sweet, smart girl! Elizabeth makes us so happy each and every day. We are so blessed to have her!
2 comments:
AAH! 7!! What fun to have Daddy at school, on your birthday especially.
I cannot believe she is 7 either. Hard to believe that Emma will be 7 when I look at E. What a fun school day for her.
Post a Comment