Friday, June 15, 2012

Finishing Up


I'm having some major difficulty with blogger!  The pictures all loaded out of order and I am having so much trouble trying to get text in between my photos!  So, I'm just going to explain what they are and hope you can figure it out!  There were many different activities the kids had at the end of the year and I was lucky enough to attend them all!  First, Elizabeth had open house where she showed off some of her work. Next she had field day.  Unfortunately it got rained out the second part of the day, but they had fun while it lasted!  Ben also had his last soccer game and soccer party with all the kids.  He had a great season, he's excited to play again - maybe this fall?!  Lastly Elizabeth participated in a reading bingo program at school.  All the kids who completed the entire program got a tshirt and also attended a party in the library complete with a craft and cupcake. 
The kids have loved school but I think are very excited to start our summer - so am I!!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Your kids are growing up so much! Ben looks like a superstar in his soccer picture. Doesn't look like anyone else was interested in playing that day. Go, Ben! Elizabeth, I can't get over her... she is changing so much right in front of my eyes!

Have a great summer!

jessica said...

So so cute! E looked so tall in the tug of war pic! Love the pic of the soccer kids with their backs to the camera-so cute!