Monday, July 16, 2012

Ben's Graduation!

 Ben had his preschool graduation at the end of May - I'm not doing too well on keeping up with blogging this summer!
 They had water day the last day of school.  It was a fun way to end the year. 


There was bubble blowing and all sorts of other activities.  

 That evening was Ben's graduation!  Jessica came with Cooper, along with Grandma and Grandpa H and Grandma B.  Grandpa B was out of town with work. 
 There Ben is, walking in.  His little nervous face is so cute!


 After they all walked in the prek kids performed a few graduation songs.  It was very cute. 

 Ben's walking up to receive his diploma - again with his cute nervous face!

 Whew - relief!  He's finished and much happier! :)

 Graduated!
 Ben's fans! (for some reason I'm having a difficult time getting the words centered under the pictures so excuse that please!)



 Elizabeth and Ben's PK teacher.
 One of the parents makes a personalized cupcake for each student - they did this for Elizabeth, too!
 Ben got a bag with all sorts of things inside-  a scrapbook, books he has made, photos, etc..  It was so fun to read through everything!
After graduation we came home to have a cookie cake - Ben's request!  I can't believe that Ben is on his way to Kindergarten!!

3 comments:

Allison said...

Love the last two of Ben with his cap on. Cutie! I can't believe he is headed to kindergarten... where does the time go?!

The Martys said...

How adorable. He was so cute in his cap and gown. Can't believe he will be in kindergarten.

The A Family said...

THank you for making me feel better about my lack of blogging the last two months... off I go to try to do some catch up!