Friday, July 20, 2012

Elizabeth's Last Day of First Grade

 Elizabeth's last day of school.  I can't get over the fact that she is done with first grade and moving on to second grade!  She just seems like such a big kid now! 


 Here is Elizabeth on her first day of first grade.  I see a big change in her!

 I wanted to make Elizabeth's teacher something for her end of the year present - one of my neighbors saw something like this on pinterest so I decided to do the same thing.  These are the rules that were on Elizabeth's teacher's wall - I just took them and put them on a canvas.  She is very into Disney so I added some characters to the top and bottom. 
 When the kids got home from the last day of school they came home to a sign to run through...

 and a party with some friends from school!


Whoo hoo for summer break! 

2 comments:

jessica said...

What a fun last day of school! Love the big sign, and YES, she does look so old and different from the first day! Crazy she's going to be in 2nd grade!

The Martys said...

Elizabeth has changed since the first day of school. Can't believe she is going into 2nd grade. The sign for her teacher is awesome. Great job.