I went out of town the weekend of my birthday for a PTA conference. When I got home the kids had made me a cake! Elizabeth decorated the entire thing by herself. It was so beautiful! I could tell she worked really hard.
See the flowers? I was extremely impressed.
One day during the time when Drew and Josh were staying with us I watched the boys while Janet went to work in her classroom. We decided to do experiements with baking soda and vinegar.
We saw this pin on pinterest where you make your own bouncy balls. We decided to try it out...and it didn't really work. :( Ben still thought it was fun, though. He also lost his 4th tooth! Can you see the little space on the bottom?
3 comments:
Way to go, Elizabeth!!!! What a labor of love that was! Someone has been watching mama and wants to be just like her!! :)
I've found the same thing about some Pinterest ideas, and started following this blog just because she does Pinterest tests: http://thecraftpatch.blogspot.com/
What a great cake! Samantha decorated mine this year as well, something very speical about that. Glad to hear how the bouncy ball went, will take that off hte list!
Post a Comment