Such a gorgeous beach, I'm sad I had such a foggy camera.
We came back to the house and hung out with the kids and decided what our plan was for the day.
The kids all wanted to go outside and fish.
Elizabeth FINALLY caught one! It was so tiny, but at least she got one!
I don't think Ben ever got one, luckily it didn't bother him.
Poor Tom, he spent lots of time spent baiting the hooks.
After fishing we went to the beach. After the beach we all came back to the house to get ready for dinner in the main part of Galveston. After dinner we walked down to the Pier. We decided not to actually do the rides - it was pretty expensive and we had only about an hour or so until it was going to close so we thought it wasn't worth the cost.
We did walk out onto these rocks out into the ocean. I was hanging onto the kids for dear life! There were big spaces around each of the rocks where a leg could easily fall, it was scaring me on those slippery wet rocks!
I have to end with Mark and Blakely :) We had a great time on our vacation...school will be approaching way too quickly now!
2 comments:
So sorry about the camera snafu! What a bummer! Cute pics out on the rocks though! Glad you had a fun getaway... I bet school arrived too quickly!
I love the pics! I haven't been to your blog forever because it doesn't update in my blog feed- I forget about it!
The camera thing happens when its super hot/humid outside and you go out from inside. The best thing to do is put your camera outside for 15-20 min before you use it, usually that gives it time- its like how your glasses will fog up when you open the hot dishwasher :-)
Post a Comment