Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Elf

I have almost no pictures from the month of November since my camera was in the shop, so on to December!
 Our Elf, Elfie, came back again this December.  The kids were very excited to see him!  This year he brought a letter explaining why he comes and how he ties in with the important reason for the season - Jesus!  He also brought the kids a placemat with his picture on it, and wrapped toilet paper around the tree!  Crazy guy!




 He also made a scavenger hunt around the house to search for pajamas - and they ended up in the freezer! 


I just had to add this picture of Ben - he had to put on 5 winter items for his homework for school (not quite sure what that was about and why - but he sure thought it was funny!) 

2 comments:

Allison said...

Toilet paper on the tree and pajamas in the freezer?! What a crazy Elfie! I bet it was a fun month.

The Martys said...

Cute elf ideas. I think the kids should come here to see what winter items are really like. ; )