We woke up the next morning and the kids thought it was so fun to sit and watch the ocean go by.
Ben slept on the top bunk - he loved it up high!
Elizabeth slept in her bed - but then got sick in the middle of the night! So she's hanging with daddy in bed.
You can kind of see our room here. To the right where you can see a door frame is the bathroom. The bathroom was separated - one for a sink and shower and one with the toilet and another sink.
We had to get a picture out on the edge of the boat - it was so windy! We were going really fast on the first full day at sea.
After this picture I went right back to the room to change into shorts. I was so afraid I was going to flash someone with my skirt on!
Belle was in the kid's club reading a story so Elizabeth went with Emma to listen.
Hanging around the ship.
We had our formal dinner night that evening.
After dinner we went to watch the hypnotist. We had more time for pictures.
My kids were playing with our camera.
The two other guys we were traveling with volunteered to go on stage! Bobby and Paul are the second and third from the end on the right.
Bobby sat down after a few minutes - it really wasn't working for him - but Paul stayed up the entire time and seemed really hypnotized! Then we found out when we sat down that he was aware the whole time! Bummer!!
The next day we were in Key West, Florida.
We didn't sign up for an excursion. We just decided to walk around Key West and then head back to the ship.
We got back and had a big lunch on the ship.
We ate a lot of pizza, chicken strips and hamburgers for lunch. The kids loved it! They had great buffets for the adults when we were in the mood for something a little better :)
Then it was time to take advantage of the pool.
The Mickey slide was a big favorite!
It was pretty crowded but it didn't bother the kids at all.
We had a blast! More coming soon!
4 comments:
Looks like so much fun. I love the glimpses of your room.
I can't get past the sick in the middle of the night thing. Sea sick? I am so afraid to go on a cruise! Looks like loads of fun though!!
I love looking at all the pictures! Your room was actually pretty big, bigger than I was thinking!
Allison - not seasick- real sick! I won't go into details but it for sure was a tummy bug - yuck!!
Post a Comment