Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Cupcakes and Movie Night at Grandma B's

I spent a lot of Saturday decorating these cupcakes and cake for a baby shower that my sister-in-law was hosting.

We then had movie night at Grandma B's house. Here are the 3 cousins in their very own movie chairs. The rare moment when all 3 are sitting together watching the movie (Elmo - a favorite of the boys)
Ben with his crazy hair. He really didn't sit still for the movie - he got crazy hair from flipping all around in the chair.
We were laughing about Cooper and Elizabeth - it seems like these two should be the brother and sister! They both sat and stared the entire time at the movie - and both were twirling their hair (a big habit of Elizabeth)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute pictures, I love your cake and cupcakes! Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Oops, that anonymous was me, jessica!

Allison said...

HOLY MOLY! What an ADORABLE cake!! I hope you charged for that...oh wait scratch that I may ask you someday :)

How fun that each kid has his/her own seat at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Maybe when Ben sits still he will discover that he has hair to twirl too!
~Allison

chrissy said...

The cake turned out amazing! I am very impressed!!!