Sunday, August 10, 2008

Our (Late) Birthday Party



Jessica and I had a late birthday party with our parents today. My mom had saved a lot of the party decorations from our first birthday party!! She decorated the house with the same napkins, centerpiece, and table cloth. It all looked so cute! I can't believe she saved it for 29 years!!!


The kids loved the blowers!

Cooper and Benjamin are going to be trouble together as they get older! Here they are swapping food. If one does something, the other one follows right along.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Wow, what fun! I am not surprised that your mom saved and was able to keep track of all those decorations. I bet it made y'all feel very loved.

Looks like the kids had a good time - so great that the boys are buds... it could get interesting!!

~Allison

Joanne said...

Your mom is amazing! and the boys look so cute in their red polos!