Monday, September 29, 2008

The Alligator Keeper

In zoo school this week the kids got to see and hear all about alligators - one even came to their classroom! So when Elizabeth got home from school she got all "fancy" and carried around an alligator and called herself the alligator keeper. It was pretty cute.
Loving the cute alligator.

6 comments:

The Martys said...

Love the pictures of Elizabeth as the Alligator keeper. She looks like she was in heaven. Cute family pictures too. I really enjoy the blog. It keeps me updated on all of you.

Love to all-
Amy

Anonymous said...

That fancy Alligator Keeper is just beautiful! That zoo school sounds like a terrific preschool experience! Lucky Elizabeth!
~meg

Allison said...

Don't you just love kids' imaginations?! Great close-up pic!
~Allison

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh - I love the alligator keeper. She is the cutest!!!! Love grandma

jessica said...

What an adorable "fancy" alligator keeper! That should be her outfit for Halloween!
Jessica

chrissy said...

That is the cutest alligator keeper I've ever seen! I love her