We had a good time at Chuck E Cheese over Labor Day weekend. We tried to go to a putt putt place that wasn't open, so we ended up here! Elizabeth for some reason loves the phone and wanted to spend most of her time there. Ben had fun crawling up the skee ball ramp and enjoyed having Elizabeth give him a ride.
My goodness, I am just tired looking at your pictures of Labor Day weekend! What a power packed three days you had! Love the cupcakes, I might hesitate to eat one at first too. ~Allison
3 comments:
My goodness, I am just tired looking at your pictures of Labor Day weekend! What a power packed three days you had! Love the cupcakes, I might hesitate to eat one at first too.
~Allison
wish i had been with you! looks like fun. love mom
Katie loves that phone at Chuck E. Cheese's, too!!!
Valerie
Post a Comment