Wow, what a great play group activity! How exciting for the moms to get to see it all and take pictures too instead of a fire truck visit during the school day. Love the pig tails, Elizabeth.~Allison
I love how Elizabeth and Andrew are strangling their siblings to keep them there.
Love the pictures of the kids and fire truck. I'll bet they all loved it. I miss you guys!! mom
What a fun activity-I wish I could have been there! I agree with Allison, the pig tails are adorable! Jessica
I thought that was so funny too, Chrissy. Whatever it takes to get the picture :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow, what a great play group activity! How exciting for the moms to get to see it all and take pictures too instead of a fire truck visit during the school day. Love the pig tails, Elizabeth.
~Allison
I love how Elizabeth and Andrew are strangling their siblings to keep them there.
Love the pictures of the kids and fire truck. I'll bet they all loved it. I miss you guys!! mom
What a fun activity-I wish I could have been there! I agree with Allison, the pig tails are adorable!
Jessica
I thought that was so funny too, Chrissy. Whatever it takes to get the picture :)
Post a Comment