
Mom goes away to put her contacts in, and look what she comes back to! I knew Ben was too quiet!! He was having lots of enjoyment eating the cereal off the floor, and then walking through it to hear it crunch.

Elizabeth was sitting there watching saying, "Mommy's not going to be happy about this!"

He then found it very interesting to watch the cheerios go into the vacuum. At least it was an easy clean-up!
5 comments:
That is so hilarious. I love it, and I'm glad it wasn't Cooper!! :)
Jessica
I'm not at all surprised - that sounds just like our Ben!! I miss them!! mom
Very funny - as a casual observer of course! I can just hear Elizabeth saying that as she watched Ben's fun.
~Allison
You could be raising a mechanical engineer there, don't stifle his interest in the vacuum! He might enjoy seeing stuff sucked off the carpets too! Never too early to foster that good behavior!
Great post, they both look darling!
~meg
That cracks me up! I love E sitting there saying that mommy isnt' going to be happy. THat is classic
Post a Comment