Sunday, July 26, 2009

Friends to Play


My friend, Joanne, and her 2 girls came to play on Friday and I think everyone had a lot of fun! Here is Joanne and her adorable baby, Jill. It was nice because Joanne and I were able to chat and play with Jill while the "big" kids played in the kid's rooms.

I peeked my head in to find Ben playing music,
Cooper being the doctor, and Elizabeth and Jane being patients. (Elizabeth was kind enough to finally share the doctor stuff with Cooper - she loves to play doctor!)
(I was also babysitting Cooper on Friday so Jessica could get some things done.) Cooper came out of Elizabeth's room dressed in full fireman's gear. So the kids were very busy dressing up and I was busy talking - sounds like a great play date to me!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun Fun! I love to see kids playing dress up- sometimes think it is a lost art... the art of pretend play!

jessica said...

what fun! I love all your dress up stuff, we need some of that too!

Erin K said...

Looks like everyone had a great time!

Joanne said...

Thanks for having us. I haven't posted about it yet because I was going to wait until Thursday and then Friday and post about all the playdates at once but now Jane is sick so I don't know if we'll be able to make the other playdates :( We'll see....

The A Family said...

looks like fun! I love the fireman outfit :)

Allison said...

Love dress up - especially "in home" dress up, the public stuff is sketchy. ;) Glad to see you all had fun, can't wait til we get to play!
~Allison