Tuesday, July 21, 2009

It's Been a Long Time

We had a very long week last week. Elizabeth got sick with a virus and had a very high fever for 6 days straight. Monday was the first day we were able to get out of the house. Tom's sister, Linda, and her son, Nick, were in town visiting, so we went to Tom's parents house to swim and see everyone. Elizabeth is becoming quite a fish, she can swim the whole length of the pool now!
Here's Ben with cousin Nick. Ben had a great time swimming with his big cousin.

Big brother, Zach, was having a good time at the pool, too.

We also had to visit this sweet baby. It was great being able to get out of the house again after being stuck inside for so long. Tonight we are having the whole family over for dinner so I'm off to cut some fruit!

5 comments:

Allison said...

Having everyone over for dinner huh? You are so good. Glad Elizabeth is feeling better - or at least has no fever since she wasn't ever feeling really badly right?!
~Allison

Erin K said...

That's scary with the high fever! Glad she's feeling better. Have fun with your family! That little baby is adorable. Great photos of her. I keep forgetting to ask you how you like your new lens?

TLEB said...

I love the new lens Erin, thanks! It's great for a baby who doesn't move much (since it's a manuel focus). I'll have to look at your camera and all your lenses next time we get together - I'm sure you could teach me a lot!

Vanessa said...

what a great swimmer you have!! im sure she will teach ben some fishy moves! you are turning into quite the photographer, great job! i love summer b/c of the pool but im ready for the fall already!

Unknown said...

I hate it when they are sick in the summer... it is just too hot for soup and staying in bed! Your kiddos are so cute in their swim clothes!