Thursday, December 3, 2009

Last Day of Gymnastics

The boys and Emily had their last day of gymnastics together. We told them to sit together for a picture and put their arms around each other. They had quite a good time trying to get the perfect picture. (I never got that perfect picture on my camera...maybe Jessica or Allison did :)
Ben being sweet with Emily - I don't know if her daddy will like these pictures of her being pawed by the boys
(:
Cooper - are you feeling left out?

OK -now he's part of the group



What a bunch of happy kiddos
Our house is moving along slowly but surely - we're set to start sheet rock next week
and yay - they delivered brick! But Boo - it's the wrong kind! So now we are trying to get them to correct their mistake. It's a long story but we're hoping it will all work out the way we want it to. I'm ending this post now because my computer is being very strange and putting weird punctuation in wrong spots...don't know what's going on so I'll try again tomorrow! I love technology :)

3 comments:

Erin K said...

Love the pics of the boys trying to be gentle with Emily!!Yah for your house...boooo for the brick! Hope it works out.

Allison said...

LOL - I love your gym pictures. Mine are about the same. It is so exciting to see your house coming along. I am so jealous - I LOVED building! I hope the whole brick situation gets worked out. :(
~Allison

Meg said...

I wish tumbling could go on and on with Emily with the boys! Made it extra fun for AR!
~meg