
Elizabeth's preschool had a Christmas show and she was allowed to invite her family. Both sets of grandparents came, Jessica and her kids, Zach and Amelia, and Tom. She
definitely had the biggest crowd there!

Her class walking in. I think she was pretty excited to see us all there.

(the words say There's Elizabeth. Doing the actions to the song)

We thought that was so funny - the whole time she was so serious - she did not crack a smile.

The parents were all over the floor, taking pictures.


This is Elizabeth directly after the show. They sang 3 songs -
Go Tell it on the Mountain, Happy Birthday Jesus, and
We Wish You a Merry Christmas.

The kids all posed for a group shot.

We went back to the school later in the afternoon to have the Christmas party. The kids had Little Debbie cakes with candles in them for
Jesus's birthday party.

E with a few of her friends.

The teacher was nice enough to give Ben a cake, too!

Afterwards they played games and Elizabeth was so sweet with Ben. She took him everywhere with her and was showing him how to play everything. At home she's not normally so helpful with him :) so it was fun to see her protective of him at her school.

This little boy really likes Elizabeth. He always wants to give her hugs and I think we are going to get together to play over the Christmas break.
I was very proud that she got up in front of all the parents with no stage fright - and we really appreciated everyone coming to watch her!
6 comments:
Fun! Don't you just love the Christmas season! So many great things for the kids to do.
Those are such sweet pictures. She is becoming such a big girl. Sounds like you are all having a wonderful holiday season. Miss you all. Evan and Emma say Ben all the time. (partly because it is the easiest but I know they really loved playing with their cousins.)
So cute. How lucky you are to have family close- I bet E felt very special! I adore her little personality.
Well, of course he loves Elizabeth - she is a sweetie AND she is his size! ;) That is pretty funny though. Elizabeth is so lucky to have so much family close by to be her audience at all of her events.
~Allison
So sweet! That reminds me that I need to start asking friends what church they go to. So what churuch do y'all go to? We're trying to find a church home. Very sweet program. I appreciate E's seriousness.
Those are great. What a fun program! She was so cute with that I am paying attention look :) I love the pic of her and Ben...
Post a Comment