Elizabeth and Emily were so sweet hugging - I love the way Emily is looking up at Elizabeth.
Here's our friend Joanne's girls - Jill and Jane. Jill was loving the swing!
The boy table - they were all eating the yummy lunch Jessica made for the kids.
Jane and Jill - I love the way Jill has her feet crossed!
The youngest kids in our group - Elise (10 months) , Jackson (4 months) , and Jill (almost a year!).
Almost all the cousins - crammed together and having fun on Cooper's playset.
Josh
Ashlynn
Emily
Ben
Jessica had a game for all the kids to play with mini M&M's, which was a big hit as you can imagine.
Thanks for having us all over to play, Jessica!
We also took the kids to sit on Santa's lap on Saturday. Here they are with Mrs. Claus.
They both were excited to sit on his lap. I think Elizabeth just looks so old here! Tall, kind of standing nervously...she's growing up so fast! She's telling Santa she wants her own wrapping paper for Christmas (what?) I guess the other items on her list she said she didn't need to say again because she wrote it in her letter to him.
Ben told him dinosaurs, of course.
On Saturday night Janet had a holiday party at her house. I got hardly any pictures but this is Josh's bedroom after all the playing. I've never seen such a mess! :) BTW - I have no idea what's going on with this line - why it's all a link? Can't figure out how to change it so I'll just pretend it's not there!
Ben was wiped by the end of the party - can you see the line of drool down my back? The holiday season is in full swing! I love it!
4 comments:
So fun see all the kids together! Love Jill's hair! And LOVE Ben's drool. He must have been pooped from all the fun.
Looks like fun! The last picture is the best! I am starting to feel like Ben looks- hope i can make to the New Year without drooling! How is the house coming?
Looks like so much fun! I almost didn't even recognize Zach! Makes me sad, I used to see that little guy all the time, Berkley misses him beating her up :-)
We had a fun time with all of you guys over! That is so funny with Ben and the drool :) E is gettin so big, she did look so old on Santa's lap. So cute she wanted wrapping paper!!!
Post a Comment