Friday, January 22, 2010

Ben is 3!

Ben woke up this morning to balloons, cake, and presents! He was so excited! When he came to our bed this morning I told him that today was his birthday and he said is it really?!? I guess we've been talking about it so much that he couldn't believe that it was really here.
He opened his presents very quickly and was excited to see a remote control car. He loves anything with remote controls! (what a boy)
The kids were taking turns driving the car. Luckily Ben is very nice to his sister and shares all his stuff. I have a feeling his sister might not have been as good of a sharer with her brand new bday toy :)


Happy Birthday, Ben! I can't believe how fast the last 3 years have gone. You are such a sweet, loving, goofy, wild boy and we love you so much!

10 comments:

The Martys said...

Happy Birthday Ben. We all love you here in Minnesota and wish we could celebrate your day with you.

Miss you all and big hugs to the birthday boy from his auntie.

Allison said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Ben!!! I know you are going to have a great day and a super new year!
~Allison

Anonymous said...

Wow -3 years - time is starting to fly!

E looks so "grown up" too standing next to Ben

The A Family said...

I can not believe he is three! Sam is next, where does the time go??
How great is it that he knows to share, that means he will be a great boyfriend some day.

Meg said...

That last picture goes with all your adjectives about him! So CUTE! Happy birthday Ben!
~m

Nikki said...

Happy Birthday Ben! We wish we could be there to celebrate with you!

Sue said...

I can't believe our boy is 3 - grandma and grandpa are so glad we got to spend some time with you on your special day Benny - We love you very much.

jessica said...

Happy Birthday Ben! We can't believe you are three! What a cutie pie you are. Good sharing too Ben, you are so generous. Love the hair in the morning pics :)

Joanne said...

How sweet! WHat a good brother! Happy birthday Ben.

Erin K said...

Wow! 3 already???? I agree, where does the time go? What a nice little brother to share with E. Happy birthday Ben!!!