
The kids got so many fun presents, but today I got some pictures of them playing with 2 of the games we got - and a couple of their presents. If you haven't seen this game, it's so much fun! I like games for the kids that get them up and moving, and this one fills that requirement. We got it from Auntie Jessica and it's called I Can Do That! and it's a Dr.
Seuss game. Here Ben is crawling around the thing-a-ma-
gic(that's really what it's called!), with the ball, under his arm. He was able to do it!

Here he's skipping around the thing-a-ma-
gic, with the rake, under his chin. Strange, I know, but they loved it.

While Ben and I were busy playing, Elizabeth was busy with her new castle.

The day before we played the other game that Santa brought us, also a Dr.
Seuss game called the Super Stretchy ABC. It's kind of like twister. It proved that the kids are 10x more flexible than me and Tom!

The next step was for her to put her ear on the letter O - I wish I had got that on camera!

Elizabeth has always liked matching her Bitty Baby so she was so excited when Grandma B gave her matching bathrobes. After every bath she has to put her robe on, and
Bitty's on her.
These kids are pretty lucky! :)
7 comments:
Very lucky! I love the games - so educational and active!
I'd say! Very fun! Love the twister type game- though I would have liked to see the pictures of you and Tom playing!
Yes, Joanne. Laura and Tom pics required for next post! :) Those look like fun games... good to know!
~Allison
Great pictures! What fun game,s we're going to have to come play them! I agree with all, those pics of you and Tom would be priceless! :)
We've wondered about those Dr.Seuss games...if they're fun or not. Guess we'll have to go ahead and buy them for Sophia. Love the matching robes!
I don't think the pictures of me and Tom would be too pretty - but probably pretty entertaining! :)
The games look like fun - I'd like to watch Ben going at it! Love the pic of Elizabeth and Bitty in their matching robes.
Post a Comment