
We have a great science museum near us that has recently been remodeled so we went for playgroup on Monday. My mother in law was nice enough to get us a family membership for Christmas so we could go whenever we want. Here the kids are going down a giant dinosaur slide.

All of us moms and kids eating lunch.

The kids spotted a TV! All action stopped for a while until we pulled them all away.

The giant
tortoise in a cage. Ben loved climbing all over it (which I don't think he was supposed to do!)

Cooper was maneuvering over the balance beam.

My kids have always loved the grocery store section of the museum. The only problem was none of the kids were putting their food away so nothing was really on the shelves. Then you see all of us moms rushing around to clean up. I did make my kids put theirs away :).

The giant train track was a huge hit.

Ben and Josh were enjoying playing with each other.

Our friend Elliott who moved came back for this playgroup. We had fun seeing them again!

Last but not least, how many kids can fit in the dinosaur's footprint?
A lot I guess!
9 comments:
Looks like a good time and a LARGE group! Great Christmas gift idea!
~Allison
We had so much fun- and wow that was a big group huh?
What a good mom! I already thought that BTW! Why wouldn't every parent teach their kids to put toys and food away so others can find the store like a real store!?!? A commentary on our evolving culture of "someone else will fix everything for me"! Sorry-I'll get off the soap box and resume my applause for you! Well done! :)
I'll have to take Sophia there. She'd love it. Love that you made them put their stuff away. And who would put a turtle in a big plastic bubble in the middle of the room and not expect kids to crawl on it?? :)
Yea for the science museum! My family always had annual passes (Science Museum of MN) growing up, and I have lots of good memories of learning and exploring there.
How fun! I'll have to go check out the newly remodeled science museum when I get a chance- looks great! What a cool gift your mother-in-law gave!!
WooHoo! Looks like fun! We have been waiting and waiting for it to open.
wow what a great place! We have a couple of things like that around here, but nothing that looks like that much fun!
Good for you on the food at the store! Sam is not allowed to leave her classroom until she puts back the toys she was playing with when I pick her up, I think the other parents think I am mean... oh well now if I could just get her to do it at home!
wow what a great place! We have a couple of things like that around here, but nothing that looks like that much fun!
Good for you on the food at the store! Sam is not allowed to leave her classroom until she puts back the toys she was playing with when I pick her up, I think the other parents think I am mean... oh well now if I could just get her to do it at home!
Post a Comment