
Our cousin Zachary turned 2 over the weekend and had such a fun birthday at the Little Gym. My camera ran out of batteries in the middle of the party so I only got pictures from the first half of the party. The kids had a great time playing with the giant parachute. Zach got in the middle (with help from his Aunt Janet) after a while and everyone spun him in a circle - he loved it!

There's the birthday boy!

At the beginning the kids were introduced and were each asked if they wanted to show everyone something they could do. I didn't get my camera out in time to catch Elizabeth but both of my kids did somersaults. I didn't think Ben would be brave enough to get in front of everyone, but he did it!

Trying to coax Zach to get in the middle to hit the
tambourine.

Wouldn't this be fun in the backyard?

Ben looked like a gymnast out there :) We'll see how he does at his gymnastics class tomorrow - the first one without me being there with him!

On our "snow" day last week Elizabeth didn't have school and I had been thinking the night before that I needed to do a little more with Ben while she was at school. I prepared some trays for us to work on together and it ended up being fun for both kids.

One of the activities was following steps to make a penguin. I was very curious to see how the kids would do. Here's Ben's penguin :)

Here's Elizabeth's. She was very proud that she could draw a penguin!
We have a new dance class for Elizabeth and gymnastics class for Ben starting tomorrow, so wish us luck!
5 comments:
That is a good penguin, and Ben looks like a serious gymnast. You should record the Olympics next month and show them little segments!
I think a swing-set is in order for the new yard!
Wow! Fun party! Great job on the penguins. You always do such great activities with your kiddos.
Fun fun, hope the new classes went well today! Can't wait to hear about the boys on their own!! I was a little less than pleased but with ours.
~Allison
I love your tray "centers" at home! Always a teacher at heart.
Wow - E's penguin is great!! (So is Ben's) I think Sharon had a great idea of taping the Olympics. I think Ben would love to see that. (and he will make a great gymnast!)
Post a Comment