Since we live here in the bluebonnet state we had to take pictures of the kids in the bluebonnets. We are lucky because the pond by my parents house has bluebonnets growing around it so it's a perfect spot to go with the kids. Unfortunately the last time they had been here there were bees, so they weren't too keen on getting in the bluebonnets. So no great photos with them sitting in them, but maybe next year.
(I need a photoshoplesson, Chrissy and Jessica, on how to lighten up just their faces or just the kiddos, not the entire picture!)
I couldn't figure out which ones i liked the best so I pretty much put them all on here.
Hope you're having a good weekend! We had a very busy and productive day yesterday, I'll post the photos of what we got done soon!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Love the pics! And I really love E's dress!
My fav is the 3rd one down of the kid's backsides. And my favorite of just E is the second one down (which is the same as the last pic?). My fav of just Ben is the 1st one of him squatting...but the 2nd pic of him squatting looks like he's trying to take a poop :D
I think you got GREAT shots! You should have a dodging tool you can use in photoshop. I have yet to use it on photoshop but we did it all the time in the darkroom. But they look great!
6 comments:
Love the pics! And I really love E's dress!
My fav is the 3rd one down of the kid's backsides. And my favorite of just E is the second one down (which is the same as the last pic?). My fav of just Ben is the 1st one of him squatting...but the 2nd pic of him squatting looks like he's trying to take a poop :D
Ditto on the dress. You got some cute pics... I love how "gently" Elizabeth holds her brother. ;)
Really great pictures! I guess I will have to try to get out and find a bluebonnet patch.
So cute! I can't decide which one is my favorite either.
I think you got GREAT shots! You should have a dodging tool you can use in photoshop. I have yet to use it on photoshop but we did it all the time in the darkroom. But they look great!
BEAUTIFUL!!
Post a Comment