Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Welcoming Jena!

The kids and I went to visit my good friend, Joanne, who just had her 3rd baby girl! Ben and Elizabeth had a great time playing with her daughters, Jane
and Jill. Jill was walking all over with her baby, being the mommy. She was sitting on the bed putting her baby to bed- how cute is she?!

Jane's enjoying her bedroom! :)


Yay - I got to hold adorable baby Jena! She was over 7lbs, but she seemed so tiny! It's been awhile since I had held a newborn baby!

Thanks for letting us come over, Joanne. We had such a great time visiting and meeting our newest little friend!

5 comments:

Allison said...

Welcome, Jena! In that last picture when you can see your hands around her it is obvious just how small she is -not that she was born little, just that wow... they are SO little when they are new!!

TLEB said...

Allison
it's funny you said that because when i saw that picture I was thinking about how big my hand looked!! :)

Joanne said...

It's funny not just how small they seem but how BIG your other ones are. I always think about Allison's mom and how big her older child's butt was when changing a diaper compared to the new baby. Allison, do you remember what I am talking about?

Anyway, thank you so much Laura for the dinner (we are still eating on it!) and the gifts! I am so glad you were able to come by. I will have to email you some of the shots Jane got of your two when I let her use the camera- so funny.

Allison said...

I totally remember that and ALWAYS think about it... just thought about it with you when changing Emily's diaper yesterday.

Erin K said...

What a sweet little baby! Thanks for sharing your visit. Speaking of which I need to make it over Joanne's house, especially since she's only 4 blocks away.