
Elizabeth and Ben had their last day of gymnastics and dance last Wednesday. Elizabeth practiced her tap and ballet dances - she had a recital for all of us on Saturday.

She kept checking to make sure I was watching :)



She always does such a great job listening to her teacher and following directions. I love watching her do her dance!

Ben had
gymnastics - he got to show off all his skills :)

So strong!

He's bear walking backwards.

Cooper and Ben had a little more of a difficult time following directions. If one of them scooted, the other one would scoot. If they weren't sitting by each other, they would move so that they were. It was very funny to watch (but I will admit that teacher part of me inside was saying, "Ben, sit still and listen to your teacher!!" We aren't supposed to step in during the lesson and it was really hard not to!)

This is so typical Ben. He was running to the line to get his stamp and he tripped and fell. It was funny that I got a picture of it.

He recovered quickly and was able to get his stamp. I thought he also did a great job during his class (and so did Cooper).
We signed the kids up for a fun ocean class this summer so I'll actually have different pictures next time!
6 comments:
HA - catching Ben after a fall! You have many opportunities to do that right? ;)
The kids are getting so big! Individual classes and pre-k graduation?! Yikes!
Cute pics of their last days of gym and dance! I love that you caught Ben falling-that is so him!
Looks like both of them enjoyed their classes. Are y'all taking more over the summer? Or taking time off? Sophia will be taking her first class...a mommy and me swim class this summer.
ooo - that sounds like fun, Erin. We did sign up for classes the second session - a dance class for Elizabeth (with Jane!) and both of the kids will be taking an ocean class with a teacher we've had before that is awesome. I hope you guys have fun at swimming!
FUN! Makes me even more excited about Jane's ballet class with E this summer!
An ocean class?! Sounds awesome...you taking a trip to the beach?
Post a Comment