Wednesday, June 2, 2010

How I Know I'm Loved

This is the note Elizabeth left for me a couple of days ago.
Can you read it?
She's very into writing and sounding out her own words.
It says, "mom, I'll love you for (all) my life." I added the all since she forgot it - and there is also a wow on there, which is mom upside down.
So sweet, right?
(Ben had a ton of fun using Elizabeth's doctor kit today.)
The way I know Ben loves me is he always tells me, "Mom, I love you more than a stranger."
If that doesn't say love I don't know what does!! :)


11 comments:

chrissy said...

So sweet!!!

Janet said...

They are so cute! Elizabeth is a great writer!

Joanne said...

woops- I thought I was signed in under my accont but I was signed in under Jay's.

Erin K said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Very sweet!

jessica said...

That is so sweet! Elizabeth is so darn cute. Love it. Ben is hilarious as always. So cute he says that to you!

The Martys said...

That is so sweet!!!!

Allison said...

Very sweet note... and I could read it so that is a good thing. Well done Elizabeth - kindergarten will be a snap!
Ben is a funny kid. I am glad you took a picture of the band aids, you weren't exaggerating, there really are a ton!

Anonymous said...

Really - I tried to read it before I read what you wrote, and I was pretty sure she said you are a MILF. Either way, still says "love"

The A Family said...

So love this!

Unknown said...

What a keepsake... make sure to pull iy put when is 16 and wants to date!

Sue said...

That makes me cry. I know that will go in the scrapbook for sure!