Monday, June 14, 2010

Pictures!

We got pictures of our 4 kids for my parent's for their birthdays. These are the outfits my parents bought the kids for Easter and we are finally getting around to getting pictures done. I put the ones we got and some ones we didn't get :) The kids all did a really great job, it went much more smoothly than I thought it would! Jackson was hysterical in this chair! He kept kicking up his legs and then bucking himself out of the chair. Needless to say these pictures didn't make the cut.


These pictures were definitely the most fun. I love them all laying on their back!
(we did get this one! I love the expressions on each of their faces...it's so them!)

The serious version - we didn't get this one!
We took this shot about 30 times. Someone was always doing something!

The guy kept telling them to say stinky feet so this was Cooper's face in about half of them. He's really smelling that stinky feet!

Again - not working so great.



We got a cute individual picture of each of the kids.




Then shots of the siblings.
Then we were done! We survived and got some great pictures!

9 comments:

Allison said...

You sure did!! Lots of fun ones!! I like the one of them on their backs as well. Jackson in the chair is so funny!

Janet said...

Cute pictures! They did great! Jackson was so funny! I thought Cooper looked like Josh at first glance in the pictures!

Erin K said...

They turned out fantastic! I also love the one of Jackson kicking up his heals and them on their backs. Which reminds me, I need to schedule something for Sophia's 2nd b-day shots.

Sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sue said...

Best present ever!! We love it ... and them. {and you!}

Typo on my first comment.

The Martys said...

They are adorable. The one of Jackson in the chair is a hoot. (I hope you have some extras for your aunt. hint) I need to get some pictures taken of my kiddos. I hope they will cooperate.

Can't wait to see you all.

The A Family said...

Those turned out great!!!! They are all such individuals, I love it!

chrissy said...

Cute! I love the one of them on their back. Adorable!

Meg said...

I think a huge success! Never easy to get good GROUP shots and four littles even tougher! I really like the second black one too, no?