We had a group of friends over to play and had a great time. Here are Jackson and Kason - they are only a few weeks apart.
Baby Jena - once she woke up Elizabeth didn't want to leave her alone!
Dana, Janet, and Amelia.
Zach, me, and Jena. Zach was loving Jena, too.

Kristi (Kayson's mom) and Suzanne
Joanne with her hands full! (Jill and Jena)
There's Jane. We had pizza and other goodies for lunch.

Josh and Drew
Then the fun with the photo shoot began . It was difficult to get this many kids together at the same time - but we did it!



It was an active photoshoot!
My kids had a great time with all the babies - I caught Jena mid blink!
We also went to the Fort Worth Water Gardens. Elizabeth made a list of about 15 things that she wanted to do before she went to kindergarten (insert sob!!!) One of the items was going to the Water Gardens. Neither of our kids have been before and I think they really enjoyed it.
Kristi (Kayson's mom) and Suzanne
Here's Elizabeth and Ben following their daddy's lead and are getting in the water (even though it's not allowed).
2 comments:
Wow! Nice picture, Elizabeth!! The playdate looks like lots of loud chaotic fun - sorry to be missing all of it. :( I can't believe how close kindergarten is getting... I mean... it's a looooong way off Mom! :/
I agree. Nice pic Elizabeth! I haven't been to the water gardens since high school. We'll have to take Sophia. And looks like a fun playdate!
Post a Comment