
We had my Aunt Amy, Jim, and their children Evan and Emma in town this week. We had such a fun time playing with them all week. We visited a splash park and - besides it being boiling hot - had a great time.

This is me and my buddy Evan (I'm just noticing you can see through my shirt - sorry about that!!) I wasn't planning on getting wet but my buddy wanted me to go into the water with him - so in I went! I wouldn't have been able to stay out anyway, it was way too hot!




Jackson was hysterical! He loved everything about the spray park!

That evening we went to Elizabeth's meet the teacher night. The kids wandered around and explored the room. Do you notice the pink curtains in the back? The room was
made for Elizabeth. It was very pink and girly. She's so excited that she finally got to see her room and teacher.

The next day we went to hang out at our house with Emma and Evan .

The kids loved running and jumping into the ball pit.

The next day Tom and Elizabeth had a daddy and daughter day - one of the things she wanted to do before school started. I don't have any pictures (Tom didn't bring the camera) but they went to the science museum, went out to lunch, and went to buy a present of Elizabeth's choice. She pretty much got to pick anything she wanted at the toy store (within reason of course) so she was very excited. Tom has a hard time saying no to our daughter :)!

Then - Jackson turned one!!

Even though Jackson was over taking pictures by this point, I had to add this picture. I loved the photo banner Jessica made for him - it's so cute!

The adorable table.

Evan had a lot of fun at the party - he was enjoying the candy :)

Jessica had a candy bar for the kids to enjoy.

The kids enjoying their dinner.

And - oh my goodness - I have never seen a baby like his cake as much as Jackson. He never took his eyes off of it!

Look at Cooper stealing bites!
7 comments:
It was a very fun week~and just what we needed to keep our minds off what's coming up. I know Elizabeth will be a model kindergartner and have so much fun~we will just miss her!!! But we will be brave and celebrate with her.
I hope the drop-off went well this morning, we are thinking about you guys! Great pictures from a very fun week. I agree, Eliz will thrive in kinder I'm sure!
What a blast! Especially when you thrown in Eddie Coker! I am so jealous!!! I love Elizabeth's daddy-daughter day out... so sweet. Paul would melt if Emily requested that.
Today will be GREAT and tomorrow even better! Okay, so maybe the best is yet to come... it is hard to start something new when you're shy. But you will love all of the fun that Elizabeth has in school once she is warmed up! :)
Oh my goodness what a great last week before school!! I love E's room, I wish my kdg room had been that cool. I can not believe she is in KDG and Jackson is one, the boys are right behind on that school thing - SCARY!!!
Hope all went well today. I am sure E was all over it!
How did she do this morning??? My girls start tomorrow...
Oh, and those curtains in her classroom? Katie has the exact same ones in her bedroom.
I hope she has a great day, today!! I can't wait to hear about it.
Valerie
What a fun post! Great pics of all the kiddos. I bet Elizabeth has a great first day!
1. No apologies necessary on the see-through shirt. Hot and Hot.
2. Love the pic with Ben and the green bucket - great expression!
3. E's room is too much. I don't know how elementary teachers do it.
4. Also love Jackson's grumpy photo with his banner. It's like he knew there was an expression missing from it and wanted to add it in.
5. Your parties look awesome - the table looks professional.
6. I think if you already own all the CD's, you can just tell him that when asking for a photo because you're such big fans.
7. Can't wait to read about E's first day of school.
Post a Comment