Wheww - we got week one of school out of the way! Thank goodness :) Elizabeth was happy to go to school everyday, so I consider it to be a success! I already have my first classroom job (I get to go to school on Monday and organize the classroom books for the teacher) and I have a PTA job! I have a feeling I'm going to be busy this year :)
Ben and I decided to bring Elizabeth lunch on Friday (her lunch is at 10:45!) so we got some Subway and headed up to her school.
Here's to next week going just as smoothly!!
7 comments:
Yeah! Loving her first week of K AND finding new friends in the neighborhood! Extra bonus!
Another Emma?! A new friend?! A great week?! YAHOO!! Glad it all went so well!!!
Yeah for liking school! Hope it continues for the next 13+ years!
Yea!!! Glad she's loving it! I'm sure that puts mama at ease. I'm glad she found a friend so quickly!
Woo-hoo! So happy you two are happy with the new year! Kindergarten is on of my very favorite places!
Wow - you guys have been busy! I'm glad Elizabeth's first week went well for her (and for you). I can't even believe she's already in kindergarten - time sure flies!
awww, so cute. I can't wait to have lunch with E at her school! It looks like she has a great friend in Emma!
Post a Comment