Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Family Day

Tom's work had their annual family day last Friday. The kids always have such a great time. They see lots of model trains,
and eat lots of good food. Dairy Queen was there with dilly bars - I hadn't had one in so many years!


We then spent the rest of the time watching the kids playing in the bounce houses.

I just thought this was so funny. Ben kept standing so close to everyone - I guess he hasn't really learned about personal space. He was doing this to a woman we didn't know - just imagine where his head was...not good!





There was a live band so the kids were dancing the chicken dance.

Ben almost got slammed on his face here - but he loved it!

We ended with some races through the bounce house. We had a fun end to our week!

4 comments:

Allison said...

That looks like a great family day! I thought maybe Ben was being shy... that is too funny. It's always good to know of something to work on. ;) Ice cream... yumm!!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, Dilly Bars. I had one this summer in MN. DQ just isn't the same in FL, I think you need to be in a dairy state

Sue said...

looks like lots of fun. we'll have to go next year

Meg said...

What a great thing for the company to do for the staff! Smart management! The "free fall" looking pictures on that white slide are a little nerve wracking!:)