Monday, September 6, 2010

Football Season has started

So football season has started. I really couldn't care less. But, my husband is pretty excited about it - along with some other members of our family. Tom's family has a fantasy football league, and Ryan (Jessica's husband) is also doing a league this year so Sunday night was every one's sign up online. We had a test run the night before with Jessica and Ryan to make sure everyone could get online. Luckily, they could, so we had all the family over to sign up for their football leagues. I have no idea how they do it (it took a couple of hours though) but we had tons of snacks and we all had a good time.
The kids were all climbing on top of the playhouse out back (so dangerous!) but they wanted me to get their picture. Even Jackson joined in the fun!
When my sister in law, Victoria, came over she brought back the jumperoo that we lent her for Amelia. I came in the room and there was Ben, hanging out in it! He stayed in it for an entire show!! Today he was trying to flip in it and doing all sorts of crazy things. Needless to say it is going in the attic tonight!
School is still going great for Elizabeth. She really likes it and I have gotten to go up a few times to help in her room. I'm also on the PTA board so we have been meeting for our committee so we've been super busy - just with not a ton of fun stuff :) Ben doesn't start zoo school until next week. Tom took him to meet the teacher last week so I'll have to post those pictures.
Off to another full week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear you on not caring less about football...maybe if it were college ball I could get into it (I was a Gator in Grad School). Does that mean football is on every Sunday too? Boooo.

Allison said...

Oh Fantasy Football... Paul is currently drafting his third team. All we are missing are the snacks... the part I would like!!!!
I love the picture of the kids on the playhouse - so cute!!

chrissy said...

Man that draft looked intense!