I kept smelling something gross (you know!) when I then realized I had some on my hand!!! (AHH!)
I didn't know how it got there until I looked at Ben and saw that he didn't step in it, he fell down in it! It was all over his shorts!!
I didn't know how it got there until I looked at Ben and saw that he didn't step in it, he fell down in it! It was all over his shorts!!
At this point Jackson is naked and I'm trying to clean him, and Amelia is still hanging all over me screaming, but I'm trying not to touch anything since I'm disgusting!
Do you like all the different hats? I raided our collection and just put hats wherever they fit.

It ended up being a very fun, but exhausting day!
Yesterday Ben and I were at Home Depot and we were sitting in the parking lot when Ben got all excited because he saw the tractors!! I couldn't figure out what he was so excited about - we see them a lot and he never really cared too much. He kept saying something about them being real. I kept telling him, yes, they're real. You can use them to cut your grass. He then said why is the black one not real? I told him that was real, too. He said, No it's not, it doesn't have a face!

So by real he meant alive! I thought that was so funny! No wonder he wanted to buy one so badly! I think maybe we've seen Cars a few too many times :)
6 comments:
Oh my, I talked to you that morning... things WERE crazy over there! I know no one was hurt but you might have greyed a few hairs. ;) Love all of the hats and Ben's thinking with the tractors is pretty funny. Time to move on to the scary Disney princess movies! ha
yikes! what a crazy early morning! i totally know that feeling! and i used to think the same thing about machinery like that too! NO JOKE! ha!
also, i was looking at your pic on ur blog and the kids look so small! i cant believe how big they both are!
Oh Laura, I can so relate to your morning (not the 5 kids thing though). It's funny how you think time should be flying by but it doesn't. You are a brave woman to watch all those kids by yourself. I love the story of the tractors. Too cute.
Oh my goodness you are so brave! Sounds like quite a morning
Woah!!! What a crazy morning with a group of lively kids. Such cuties! Sorry about the poo. That is definitely gross!
OH CONTRAIRE! Those are all interesting pictures!! I'm breathless just reading the play by play! I hope you enjoyed a little wine that evening! :)
Post a Comment