Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Mini Pumpkin Patch Visit

On Friday we met up with our cousins at a local garden shop that has such a cute pumpkin patch! It was little, but perfect for our kids, and there was hardly anyone there. The bad part about school is Elizabeth and Drew couldn't be there with us. We have the rest of the crew, Jackson, Cooper, Ben, Amelia, Zach and Josh.
Our attempt at getting everyone looking at the same time,

I was never successful! :)
They had a couple of bounce houses the kids loved. Ben and Cooper went crazy in this one.

The kids also loved the slide - of course.
Victoria even got to take a ride or two with Amelia (lucky Victoria :)




They did it over, and over, and over again.



We love the fall!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having to go to school sucks. I want to stay home and play all day too ;)

Allison said...

I guess we better hit a pumpkin patch soon - we are falling quite far behind everyone! Looks like a fun time - glad Victoria could join you!

jessica said...

awww, cute pictures!

Erin K said...

What cute pics! Those pumpkins at the end are huge! Hey, what's the link to your friends business who makes those shirts? I tried clicking on the link in your post but it wouldn't take me there.

The Martys said...

That looks like a cute pumpkin patch. Love all the t-shirts. I think you should visit MN in the fall. I will take you to some wonderful pumpkin patches ; )!

Miss you all and Evan still loves his Laura!!

Sue said...

Looks like lots of fun!