This weekend we had our Thanksgiving at my mom and dad's house. My dad left the leaves in the backyard so we could make a big leaf pile for the kids to jump in to. It is one of my favorite fall memories - jumping in the leaves.
This was my other thing I loved to do in the leaves - make leaf houses! My mom told us that she used to spend her recess every day in the fall making these leaf houses with her friends. The kids loves having their own room in the "house".
While we were playing the guys were enjoying sitting by the fire.
It was a gorgeous day out - perfect for playing outside.
After hanging out all day we had a fabulous dinner, it was a great early Thanksgiving!
I love Elizabeth's pose in her room! Plus, tne picture of the two kids in the leaves and Elizabeth looking down the hearth at the boys. Happy Thanksgiving!
5 comments:
Looks like you guys had a nice Thanksgiving with your parents. Love the pics of the kids in the leaves! Have a nice Thanksgiving tomorrow!
I love Elizabeth's pose in her room! Plus, tne picture of the two kids in the leaves and Elizabeth looking down the hearth at the boys. Happy Thanksgiving!
Love that outdoor patio with a fireplace!
Haha, never heard of leaf houses before...but I do recall jumping in some piles of my own.
What a great backyard!I love all the leaf shots!
How fun! I love the one of E on the fireplace! What a great picture. Looks like lots of fun!
Post a Comment