
For craft at zoo school the boys got their faces painted. They loved it, and really thought they were "real" tigers.


We also had a great visit with my friend, Allison, and her daughter,Emily. The dog looks a little scary here :) - I think he was just yawning or something. Unfortunately Elizabeth is at school so she missed the pictures.


We had a great visit with a fun dinner in the evening with our book club. No pictures, though.
We were so happy to see you guys!
6 comments:
Great pics of the tigers, but I thought I did spy Elizabeth in your pics?
THANK YOU for having us!! We had a blast and miss you already. :( That is a GREAT pic of the group at Jessica's!!
I don't get it, I thought I saw Elizabeth too. Cute pics of the boys!
Looks like fun the mommies and kiddos. I love the tiger face paint- yay for zoo school!
awww, we had such a great time with Allison. Can't wait to see her again, hopefully over Christmas! Great photo of our tigers!
Mom and Amy - the pictures were a little out of order. Elizabeth got home after school at 3 when J and the kids were still around - but she missed most of the day. I wasn't really thinking about it when I posted the pictures! :)
Post a Comment