
Of course we had to carve our pumpkins again this year, something we all have fun doing. The kids aren't so into gutting the pumpkins so Tom was pretty busy doing 4 of the pumpkins by himself (we had 5 pumpkins this year!)

This was the first year both of the kids would reach into the pumpkin to help scoop it out. Thank goodness! Hopefully next year they will be even more help!
5 comments:
Pictures #4 and then #5 absolutely slayed me! I can hear them thinking, "OH NO!! not the glop!" The pumpkins all turned out great in the live action Halloween night pose!
I think your pumpkins look really good! It looks like Ben was eating some of the pumpkin in that pic with the spoon up by his mouth.
They all look so cute lit up!
They turned out great. I love the princess one lit up. We have similar pics of the kids trying to get the stuff out. Emma liked it more than Evan.
Awesome! Great job on the pumpkins. I love that you have a cluster of them. Great pics!
Post a Comment