Monday, December 20, 2010

Elizabeth's school party

This is one of the reason I haven't been blogging too much - I had to make 22 of these shirts for the kids in Elizabeth's class - they are in the middle of having all the words stamped on them here. It took forever!
Elizabeth had her school party at the end of last week. I was in charge of it so I was very glad when it went smoothly!

We did stations around the room. This is the station I was in charge of - Christmas Bingo!


Here's Elizabeth at the cookie making station.
Now she's at the pizza/root beer float station. The kids got a ton of good stuff to eat!

There's Ben helping me out at the Bingo station.

Elizabeth finally got to be at my station!

Elizabeth is at her last station - ornament making.

Elizabeth and her friend, Addy.
At the end of the party the kids sat in a circle and passed their ornaments for the ornament exchange. We had a great time!


Elizabeth with her final ornament.

We had such a great party, but I have to say I am very glad it is over! :)

6 comments:

Allison said...

Man! I am exhausted just looking at all of that. What a fun fun party though!!

The Martys said...

OMG does that look like fun and a lot of work. E looks adorable. FUN. FUN. FUN.

Anonymous said...

You're such a Super Mom. Nice job organizing the party!

Sue said...

Good job! Keep your notes for Ben's party in a few years.

chrissy said...

What a fun party! You did a great job, I bet the kdis had so much fun

The A Family said...

You are awesome. I love that they are able to do Christmas stuff :) I want to see the full shirt. Great job Mom!!