Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend



This Thanksgiving weekend I get an F at picture taking. I hardly took any!! Even on Thanksgiving I got about 2 pictures. So bad.
So, on Friday we got up at 5 am with the H family and went shopping. I got lots of good deals so that made it worth getting up so early. On Saturday Tom had a bachelor party at our house for his brother, Mark, and on Sunday we girls hosted a shower for Annie, his fiance. That's Annie in the picture above.


I made the cupcakes and cookies,

and my niece, Maria, hosted it at her house. It was so beautiful and she has the perfect spot for hosting. Who has room for 4 tables all together!?!

After the shower we decorated the Christmas trees. This year we have 2 trees - one for the kids and one for all of my ornaments. The kids had a good time with all the decorating, but quit about half way through.





I love the holiday season! The elf has already made his first appearance. What a great time of the year!

5 comments:

Allison said...

Well, if you enjoyed your time then it's okay to get an F! Sounds like a pretty busy weekend though! Glad you had a good one!

Anonymous said...

Yes, what a busy weekend; I can totally relate to the bad blogger feeling. It's not really a biggie in the big picture, though. Sounds like a great weekend.

How fun for the kids to have their own tree. I bet you have a countdown calendar going? Can't wait to see what's in store for each day.

P.S. Got your pic card in the mail the day after Thanksgiving. You're definitely the first!

TLEB said...

Sharon- I know! I had to be the first since I hadn't given anyone my new address yet! :)

Erin K said...

Sometimes not taking pictures is more enjoyable and freeing. :)

The A Family said...

Looks like fun! I have two weeks of blogging to catch up on, can not seem to keep up with it these days!
I love the kids decorating, so happy and warm :)