
In Grandma H.'s neighborhood there was a fun little Christmas carnival. It was filled with bounce houses, a "winter" hayride, and Santa!


The kids loved all the bounce houses - there was pretty much no wait for any of them - lots of bouncing time!

We had a great time on the hayride (I think they call it a sleigh ride!).

Janet and Victoria came too.

We tried to get a picture of all of the kids with Santa - but that wasn't working too well!


I was able to get a good picture of my kids. We sat on Santa's lap twice - both times Elizabeth said she wanted a drum set (yes - a drum set) and Ben wanted a head light. (Like a miner's light that goes on your head. He saw it in a magazine). Wonder if they got it for Christmas?!
6 comments:
Oh, now I can't wait to see if they did get their wish-list items...
Hmmm... I think Ben was pretty happy this Christmas after hearing his request! What a treat to have a Christmas carnival!
Looks like a fun time. The kids sure had a fun holiday season!
Wow! What a great idea for a neighborhood to do.... must be full of grandparents :) The kids are getting so big and look like very very happy! Merry Christmas!
How fun for a neighborhood to do this. Makes me want to live in one. Can't wait to see if they got their wishes. ( I am thinking they did!!)
great photos!
Post a Comment