Saturday, March 12, 2011

Campbell is born!

Our niece, Maria, had her first baby last week. His name is Campbell Kelly (Kelly after Maria's father) - and he is so adorable! We went up to the hospital to meet the precious boy.

There he is!! We are so happy for them!
Last Friday I had our neighborhood playgroup over for a crafting session with the moms. Let's just say after the chaos of trying to craft with the kids, we decided our next craft night will be in the evening! All the surfaces in my kitchen were completely full with craft stuff so the kids had to eat on the floor!


Part of the mess going on while we were busy crafting.
That evening I had a crafting night with friends, which is when I actually got something done - I couldn't do anything while trying to referee all the kiddos! It was a fun time, though!

5 comments:

The Martys said...

I love the pic with all the kids on the floor. What fun things are crafting up?

Miss you all.

Amy

Allison said...

Yay! I have been waiting to hear about Campbell!! Congratulations to them! Your crafting party makes me tired and your evening one makes me a bit sad. Love seeing what's going on with TLEB!

TLEB said...

Amy - we were making these wooden signs for the holidays with the cricut - I don't love mine - but the other girls' turned out so cute!
Allison - we missed you so much, too!!

Unknown said...

Fun times! i would love to see some of the details of your playroom- like the docor and how you organize it! Welcome baby, Campbell! How blessed are you to still have so many babies around to love on and hold!

The A Family said...

Congrats on the new addition! Show us some crafting pictures! Can you just come back to KC please, I need your inspiration around!