
Over Spring Break we had some of Tom's family drive down from Minnesota. I didn't bring my camera anywhere :( I was so bad! But I did have it out when we had everyone over for dinner. We got out the bounce house for all the kids to play in.

Amelia had a great time in the bounce house!

Ben - silly as ever!

Josh swinging on the swing set.

Cousin Jim from Minnesota.

Jim's brother, John.

Hanging in the backyard - Tom, John, Sarah, Nick, and Linda.

Maria brought over baby Campbell! It was so fun seeing him!

We spent a lot of the evening playing the Just Dance on the
Wii - we had a lot of fun! Even people without the remote were dancing around.

Tom was more of a spectator, not a participant this time.

The kids also went to a birthday party for their friend,
Ashlynn, at a bounce house place.

We hadn't been to one in a while and the kids were
loving it!

Look at all the kids! It was a big party!

Elizabeth and Ben with the birthday girl,
Ashlynn.

We also had St. Patrick's Day when our company was here. We had everyone for breakfast that morning. The
leprechaun left us some rainbow cupcakes!

He also mysteriously changed the milk (and the toilet water) green!

Both of the kids remembered this from last year, they got a big kick out of it.

We also had a scavenger hunt, the
leprechaun left us some clues that Elizabeth read. We waited for Zach and Amelia to wake up and do the hunt with us, they weren't too interested in it though! :)

We found one on the fridge,

one in the family room,

and
whoo hoo, we found the cupcake treat!

Cupcakes for breakfast? Only on St. Patties Day!!

He might not have enjoyed the hunt, but he loved the cupcakes!

The inside of the cupcake, we loved the rainbow inside.

The
grandkids all came over for breakfast in their cute St. Patties outfits.

We even got baby Campbell in the picture!

Amelia refused to look at the camera!
We finally got her looking - but then her brother wasn't! I guess we can't win with 7 little ones!
We also had a 4 leaf clover hunt in the house - the kids who found a 4 leaf clover got a chocolate coin. We had a great visit with our company and we're so glad they came!
6 comments:
How fun! Love the cupcakes he left you- they look yummy! We love Just Dance too- I won't do it when anyone besides my kids are around!
Chrissy - believe me I wouldn't have gotten the nerve to dance with everyone either, but all the ladies were doing it so I had to join in!!
what great fun! I always love your creative ideas for holidays (Jessica's too). Now it is just remembering them a year from now! Glad you all had such a great visit!
Wow, that's a lot! Looks like loads of fun and I am very proud to see you out there dancing! Go Laura!!
What a fun St. Patricks day you guys had! Love the cupcakes!
ok, so now i wish we hadnt gotten rid of our wii! and once again, so creative with each holiday! your kids are so lucky to have you as their fun mommy!
Post a Comment