I told the kids that I had gone to 5 different stores to find them an ostrich egg! (I got this idea from Jessica). They both were a bit skeptical if they should take a bite, but Elizabeth was brave and took a nibble. She knew right away it was a peach and whipped cream.
I also froze their drink with a straw in it - they thought it was very funny!
Excited about April Fools Day!
Elizabeth ran into the playroom after breakfast and made me a pretend breakfast. The funny part was they both really thought that I would be fooled and wouldn't know it was the same play food we have had for 5 years! I pretended to take bites and be upset that it wasn't real, and they totally bought it! Oh, the innocence of youth!
4 comments:
Hysterical. Kids are so funny! I was going to do the meatloaf cupcake... like the egg idea!
And what kind of cake is that- looks good. I love bundt cakes!
Kristy
My sister in law made the cake. It is a bundt cake - she added pudding mix and chocolate chips - it was so good! There is a bundt shop in southlake that decorates the cakes like that with thick frosting and a flower in the middle -Super cute!!
Fun April Fool's! Your kids are so cute to make you your own trick meal!
you guys are so creative! are you sure you werent fooled by the pretend break fast?? even just a little??
Post a Comment